She will be that mom who goes on all the field trips just to embarrass her kids
thank you blacklist
can’t blacklist a gif
this made me laugh way too hard.
This isn’t mine, I found it on pinterest. BUT, it is a very good wand tutorial.
When your parents think you’re dating your best friend
When EVERYBODY thinks you’re dating your friend…
is that an example or a reaction
HOW DID THIS BECOME A FANDOM POST?
You can’t really go that far without running into us
i can’t tell if this is a girl doing female to male makeup and just put on lipstick and eyemakeup or if this is a guy who put on makeup
Either way you look at it, they have a sweet stache and deserve a high five
I am so lost
The mustache has been in the armstrong family for generations.
proof that The Beatles were sassy motherfuckers
They were also high as shit 90% of the time.
This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
The only people not reblogging this is Florida
I live in Texas and it was like 70 degrees outside today
Its 61 degrees in my…
It’s around 0F in Wisonsin
Working on my paper is hard on both of us.
life hack: drink all the alcohol in your house to forget that you’re useless and unloveable.
This little scene broke my heart. The girl who believed in nargles, in wrackspurts and blibbering humdingers, has become the girl who believed no more.
i tHINK IM GOING TO START CRYING NW
See, the thing that nobody understands, is that Luna believed in things that had proof. She’s a Ravenclaw, a genius, an expert in the unseen but proven. I mean, if she’d started talking about Thestrals before Harry had been able to see them, saying that there was an invisible winged horse pulling the carriages that only people that had witnessed death could see? You’d have thought THAT was crazy, too.
Luna knows Nargles and Wrackspurts are out there. As far as she knows, there’s proof of it.
But seashells hanging in a door? Those don’t do anything, nothing but give you a false sense of security.
It’s not that Luna doesn’t believe. It’s that now, as always, she’s frank and straightforward. Seashells can’t keep the evil at bay. Nothing can.
Thank you. She is not a naive little kid who believes everything you tell her. She just knows some things we don’t. Because she looks harder.
This is what it means to age gracefully…
God save the queen
I love her so much